Data are all around us. However, it is not always easy to understand them, and special attention must therefore be paid not only to their processing but also to their visualisation. The Data Visualisation Faculty is intended for everyone who would like to get to the heart of data visualisation, no matter if they are complete beginners or advanced users who want to master BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI, or learn the principles and procedures of data visualisation at a professional level.
Data Visualisation course:
- Data Storytelling (for managers)
- Basic Principles of Data Visualisation (for analysts)
- Process of Dashboard Creation and Design (for analysts)
- Tableau Desktop – Basics
- Tableau Desktop – Calculations, Sets and Parameters
- Tableau Desktop – Data Sources and Optimisation
Power BI courses:
- Basics of Power BI
- Data visualisation in Power BI
- Data management and data modelling in Power BI
We keep our fingers crossed and look forward to your participation!
Not a data analyst but you sometimes have to create and present charts? Would you like to improve your skills in that? Are you not satisfied with the data outputs you get and you want to change it? Then attend our course and upgrade your work!
What do I get by participating?
Real examples and demonstrations
Certificate of successful completion of the course