Tableau Desktop – Data Sources and Optimisation
Have you been using Tableau for a while but working with data sources and slow dashboards can still be a pain? Then come to our course and learn how to manage and fine-tune them!
8. 4. 2022, 9:00 – 12:00
3500 CZK + 21 % VAT
4235 CZK incl. VAT
Master data sources and fine-tune their performance
How to switch data sources without breaking your entire dashboard? Why does rendering visualisations take so long and how to speed up the process? With practical exercises included in this course, you will find out how to solve these and other problems..
What will you learn?
- How to connect different types of data sources
- How to combine individual data sources and how to choose the right method;
- How to structure data properly;
- How to work with extracts;
- How to manage data sources (editing, restoring, replacing, etc,);
- How and where to optimise the performance, including best practices.
What will it look like?
- The course takes a total of 3 hours and can be completed online (via Microsoft Teams) or in-person (in Deloitte’s lecture room).
- You will need to have Tableau Desktop installed on your computer to actively participate in the class.
- We will customise the content and language of the training to the participants’ needs. If English-speaking participants are enrolled, the training will be conducted in English. Training materials are prepared in English only.
- This course follows up on the “Tableau Desktop – Basics” course. We therefore recommend learning the basics in the scope of this course first.
Eliška Valterová, Data Visualisation Designer and Tableau Consultant
Eliška helps clients improve their decision-making processes by creating data visualisations for them and helping them learn the principles of data visualisation. Her work combines the understanding of business needs, visual analytics, data visualisation, UX and data storytelling. She has more than 10 years of experience in projects across industries (banking, telecommunications, automotive, e-commerce, marketing, etc.). In addition to working as a designer and consultant, she also leads several courses focused on data visualisation and Tableau.
Date and time: 8. 4. 2022., from 9 am to 12 pm
Registration fee: CZK 3 500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 4 235 incl. VAT.