Privacy in Technology - How to effectively manage privacy compliance in a digital world?
Privacy compliance in the area of digital ecosystems is becoming a bigger and bigger challenge for companies mainly from the perspective of new and comprehensive digital solutions.
24. 2. 2022, 13:00 – 17:00
4500 CZK + 21 % VAT
5445 CZK incl. VAT
How to effectively manage privacy compliance in a digital world?
Privacy compliance in the area of digital ecosystems is becoming a bigger and bigger challenge for companies mainly from the perspective of new and comprehensive digital solutions. With the digitisation and automation of data processing on the rise, the risk of their misuse increases. That is why it is essential to keep up with the times also in terms of their security and protection.
Take part in our course and we will show you how to manage potential risks correctly and what to focus on within IT system and data protection.
We will demonstrate the whole process of privacy compliance setting including Privacy by Design in order for data to be correctly secured throughout all stages of your IT product development. We will also highlight possible solutions for better optimisation and more efficient management of your comprehensive privacy programme.
What will you learn?
- You will find out how to identify data security deficiencies in the area of IT systems;
- You will learn how to set up and use Privacy by Design within a digital ecosystem;
- You will get to know how to efficiently support cooperation between IT specialists, legal professionals and DPOs;
- You will be taught how to streamline and optimise the management of data privacy activities;
- You will learn how to balance data monetisation and data security.
What can you expect?
- You will gain an overview of technology development and the impact of technologies on data privacy;
- You will learn to define data security requirements for IT systems;
- Our experts will share their experience and best practice;
- You will get to know the methods for the security assessments of new digital solutions;
- We will introduce the Privacy by Design approach and its use for maintaining privacy compliance in an organisation;
- You will learn how to set up a coordination model for managing privacy activities;
- We will share tips on how to streamline and automate privacy programmes.
Zuzana Řežábková | Data Privacy Specialist | Deloitte Risk Advisory
Zuzana specialises in the implementation of regulatory programmes and the management of processes related to data security. Due to her long-term projects for international companies from various industries, she gained extensive advisory and technical skills in the area of assessment of IT system data security, implementation of tools for data privacy administration and compliance setting for digital ecosystems.
Silvie Hodge | Data Privacy Specialist and CIPP/E | Deloitte Risk Advisory
Silvie se věnuje zejména implementaci firemních compliance programů a nástrojů pro jejich správu a zefektivnění. Má zkušenosti z řady mezinárodních projektů, kde se mimo jiné podílela na posuzování bezpečnostních opatření v digitálních ekosystémech, nastavení privacy by design či přípravě manažerských školení. Je držitelkou mezinárodní certifikace CIPP/E.
Date and time: 24. 2. 2021, from 1 pm to 5 pm
Venue: The course will take place in person or online according to the current situation.
Registration fee: CZK 4 500 21 % VAT, CZK 5 445 incl. VAT.