Deloitte Academy is a place to develop unique knowledge, skills and abilities. The participants learn through solving genuine work tasks, sharing trends, case studies and experience. All this under the guidance of experienced Deloitte experts with the possibility to obtain Deloitte certification.
The offered courses and their content respond to the latest market trends and requirements.
With us you will gradually gather all necessary knowledge at all levels from basic to master that will help you improve your skills, enhance expertise in specific professions, or find new employment on the labour market. We monitor the labour market development, we know what professions are currently demanded, and we adapt our training courses and programmes accordingly. We are a partner for tackling your challenges.
- Practical public courses according to the knowledge level for both beginners and experts
- Internal training in your company tailored to the requirements and specific participants
- Quick and short consultations
- Own academy under the auspices of Deloitte Academy
- Accredited courses
Reasons to choose Deloitte Academy for your development and continuous education of your team members:
- We will recommend what to develop and how
- We offer training within several thematic faculties
- We help gather and develop new knowledge, skills and abilities through solving genuine work tasks, sharing trends, case studies and experience
- The offered courses and their content respond to the latest market trends and requirements
- After completing some courses, you will obtain the Deloitte certification that supports continuing professional development
How the Deloitte certification works:
- You will gain immediately utilisable practical knowledge of the respective topic within our training. Courses within the faculties can also be attended individually
- However, if you wish for continuing education and become, for example, a true innovator or a data scientist, the Deloitte certification is also prepared for you at some faculties. It is based on the principle of collecting credits for completing courses or a recommended educational programme
- In the case of an educational programme, all participants can choose what knowledge level they want to start from, or we can help them choose the entry level and recommend what training to complete and how to gradually achieve and increase their target qualification
- In the case of credit assessment, each participant may combine the courses in such a way as to obtain the required number of credits for a given level of certificate/qualification in the respective field of education
A detailed description of the evaluation under the Deloitte certification can be found on the websites of the individual faculties.